Name That Platform - Influenster
Are you looking for cool, new or emerging technology for your next campaign, to impress a client, or just to expand your knowledge of what’s out there?
Here are some key takeaways from a recent learning session with Influenster.
* Influenster is a community of over 1.5 million social savvy shoppers that stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips, review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community and also test products for free based on social media influence.
* Product reviews by Influenster users can be used to populate other sites. There’s also a widget that can be applied to any product site to access Influenster content and user reviews.
* Influenster can narrow down to very specific targets based on platform. For example, for an Instagram-only sampling campaign, Influenster would only target users with large Instagram followings.
* Influenster can drive to specific retailers for in-store activations. The Influenster program can offer free products or prompt shoppers to interact with or photograph and share in-store displays.
* Influenster can offer contest amplification by raising awareness and driving more conversation or entries.
* On Influenster’s app, users can scan a product bar code in-store to retrieve all the Influenster reviews for that product.
* Geo-located events can leverage Influenster to drive people within a certain radius to that event or store with notifications and invites.
* The new client dashboard provides real-time stats of Influenster campaigns.