Truth Well Brewed, 2017 Year in Review
2017 has been the year of McCann – we won the best Super Bowl Commercial for National Geographic’s “Genius”, won numerous Andy awards, including #1 Network of the Year, received The One Show Agency of the Year, won tons of Cannes awards, had the year of Fearless Girl, and ended 2017 by winning Adweek’s Agency of the Year. Along with the hard work that all McCanners put in to make this happen, we made sure to make some time for fun. We enjoyed cultural events, gave back to our community, listened to great music, and threw a few parties. Below is a look back at 2017 with Truth Well Brewed.
- Spotlight on Sao Paulo
- Carnival Celebration
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Diwali Celebration
- All Agency Thanksgiving Potluck
- Cultural Spotlight Week Thursdays@5 showcasing MWG’s Spotlight Countries
- Beer Club hosted 5 meetings, including a special Oktoberfest celebration and provided a special beer & food pairing guide for the Super Bowl.
- McCann Q raised awareness for Trans Day of Visibility by making all the bathrooms gender neutral, threw an amazing Pride week party and started brainstorming for 2018
- Book Club read The Circle, ZAG, and The End of Advertising: Why it Had to Die, and the Creative Resurrection to Come
- Suzanne Powers hosted a special Make Meaning HH to raise money for Women In Need New York (WIN)
- Raised money & collected donations for Puerto Rico hurricane relief
- Hosted a canned food drive for City Harvest around Thanksgiving
- Collected gifts for USPS Operation Santa Clause
- Collected donations for the Annual Army Holiday Drive
- 7 Thursdays@5 guest DJ’s
- Music Showcase with Blush, The Aces, and Astrid S.
- Annual Summer Party at Central Park’s Loeb Boathouse
- Special 80’s week and 90’s week for Thursdays@5
- Annual Halloween Costume Party
- 1st Annual McCann Alumni HH
- Annual Holiday Party at Guastavino’s