- with McCanners of NY
It’s August -- the busiest month for summer travel -- so we asked McCanners to share their summer vacation plans with us. Check out where our people have been gallivanting during the summer of 2017!
1. Abbe Sublett (Designer, McCann Worldgroup): Nashville
Every year in August, Abbe tries to take a vacation somewhere new in the U.S. with her best friend, Jill. Ghost tours are one of her favorite things to do as it’s always a great way to learn about the history of each location!
2. John Dorado (AV Support Technician, McCann Worldgroup): Bermuda
John took a 7-day cruise (a Christmas gift!) with his girlfriend and her family.
3. Doug Harrison (Junior Producer, McCann NY): Chicago
Doug had many reasons for his trip -- to visit his best friend from college, his best friend’s wife and most importantly, his best friend’s dog
4. Nura Saleh (Digital Learning and Development Specialist, McCann Worldgroup): Amman, Jordan
Nura went to Jordan to visit her sister, who has been living there for a few years working for an archeology research/restoration organization. Nura was there for about 10 days and went to Amman, Petra, Wadi Ru, Wadi Mujib, Umm Qais and Aqaba.
5. Bianca Muccia (Broadcast Coordinator, Craft): the Jersey Shore
A girlfriend getaway!
6. Heather Sydney Baum (EA, McCann NY): Barcelona
Heather traveled to Barcelona for the first time ever to experience the food, culture and of course, all the amazingness that is Las Ramblas.
7. Alice Allendes (Receptionist, McCann NY): Dominican Republic
Alice went to the DR to visit family and celebrate her boyfriend’s birthday
8. Gordon Corte (Talent Manager, McCann NY): Amagansett
For a family vacation to his family’s home that they have had forever!
9. Katie Henry (Integrated Producer, XBC): Outer Banks, N.C.
Practically a tradition for Katie’s family, who has been going to the Outer Banks for close to 25 years. They rent a house on the ocean and relax all week. It’s hard to come back to NYC when this has been her view for the week:
10. Lauren Demarest (Senior Copywriter, McCann NY): Greece
Lauren is about to embark on a trip to Athens, Santorini and Mykonos, Greece with a childhood friend. She has always wanted to experience the culture, food and of course, take in the beautiful views.