What Are Your: Favorite Outdoor Bars in NYC
It's Summer in NYC and McCanners are spending as much time outside as possible. Below are some bars you might find them at:
1. Kiki VanSon, Paid Social Analyst - Brooklyn Barge
Brooklyn Barge is an old barge on the water converted into a dock with a super sweet view of the skyline, like the kind where you look at the city as the sun is setting down upon it and think, am I tripping? There are games, and the most bomb a** jerk chicken sandwich you will ever eat for $12 on a barge where you didn’t even expect there to be food.
2. Kyle Harrison, Junior Copywriter - Mary O’s, an Irish pub on 3rd street and Ave A
It has great live Irish music every Thursday and is always filled with the friendliest people!
3. Erin Moldovan, Strategist - Maiden Lane
It’s right by Tompkins square park and great for people watching.
4. Simran Devidasani, Assistant Account Executive - 230 Fifth
It’s super touristy, but I love the atmosphere, music & selection of drinks.
5. Chaeli Barbaro, Administrative Assistant - PHD at Dream Hotel
I like the free meats and cheeses ☺
6. Mel Senecal, VP Senior Producer – Trophy Bar
7. Sandy Sanchez, Junior Copywriter - Night of Joy in Williamsburg
The decor is very "grandma's house" and they have a beautiful rooftop!
8. Lert Theuma, Associate Project Manager - Skylark
The. View. Is. Amazing.
9. Katie Henry, Integrated Producer - Make Believe at Sixty LES Hotel
Has a great rooftop with some dope views and some delicious drinks.
10. Allison Raich, Producer - d.b.a. in the East Village
Dogs are allowed