1. Sign-up by Friday, February 5th
2. Tournament play begins Monday February 8th
3. To kick it off, all players will be assigned an opponent at random. Each week, winners from the previous week will receive an email with their new matchup
4. Players will have one week per round to find & schedule their match with their opponent - being sensitive to clients, meetings and other activity in the 23 atrium
5. Games are played to 11 points - but the winner must win by 2 points
6. Matches are best out of 3
7. Players will be sent rules for game play, should “self-ref” their matches and report the winner every week to TruthWellBrewed@McCann.com
Questions? Technical Difficulties?
It’s a simple premise: you pick the winner of one NFL game per week. The catch is that, once you select a team, you cannot select them again for the rest of the season. If you choose incorrectly, you are eliminated. At the end of the year, the person in our league who made it the furthest into the season wins.
If you do not already have an account with NFL.com you will be prompted to create one. When registering, don’t forget to uncheck the NFL newsletter box, so you don’t get those pesky emails from NFL overlord Roger Goodell!
Of course, there will be prizes:
Contact Mike Morettoni (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or issues signing-up.
TWB + Truth Central present TRIVIA NIGHT!
TWB and Truth Central present a night of trivia. Truth Central will be presenting their latest: The Truth About Global Brands. With an unlimited number of teams of 3-5, McCanners will compete through three rounds of 10 questions each drawn from the presentation and from categories like global knowledge, pop culture and industry knowledge.
Deadline for entry / first round games begin: March 17th
Watch your inbox for periodic updates from the TWB team. The top 10 will be displayed on the screens at HKs at the end of March Madness.
THE MAIN EVENT. THE MAULING AT McCANN. THE SLUGFEST AT SIX TWENTY TWO.
Whatever you want to call it, this is the FINAL match between the remaining two teams. A best-of-three final round will determine our winner who will then be immortalized on a spiffy plaque.
Game will be played at the Wednesday Happy Hour in the 23 Atrium.
The Final Four teams remaining from the Pre-Lim rounds will square off in a best-of-three Semi-Final round.
Games will be played in the 23 Atrium.
Finally. We're going to put that beautiful pool table on 23 to good use. During the month of December, we're going to have the ultimate 8-ball doubles pool tournament to see who is the greatest pool shark at McCann.
Teams will be randomly assigned. Games will be played during the day between the two teams and anyone who would like to join may come. The tournament will follow the American Pool Association rules.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING AND COMPLETING YOUR PRE-LIM GAMES.
Truth Central is kicking off a new global study about shopping and retail and to celebrate, we're bringing in Bonobos and Nomad to share their wares, talk about how they've shaken up the traditional retail model, and throw a fashion show! (oh, and you'll get 20% too)